THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Friday, May 9, 2008
 
Today is another lethargic day which I have sore backs and muscle-aches for no reason.
But I was still HYPERACTIVE today!
especially after school when yan shang was with we in the classroom.
sometimes I think why I was always so tired but I would always have LOT AND LOTS OF ENERGY to jump around!
hmm. Actually I think that some peeps in the class don't really like me as I am just too noisy. This is especially after pe or some mild exercises, I really cannot stop myself from talking gibberish or doing crazy things.
but In FACT, I tried controlling myself to be a QUIET and NORMAL GIRL just like the others.
but seriously, I cannot do it.Its just like "strangling" myself, just feel so suffocated inside.
perhaps I have like some sort of "hidden disease" within me that stops me from becoming HYPERACTIVE. Seriously, to those who dislikes me from my "hyperactive-ness?", I can only just say, sorry!I just cannot control my actions or words sometimes!Its as if there's someone inside me, controlling my actions, emotions, thoughts......


p.s: this is eerie.....

anw. can any other tell me what it means by "p.s"?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]