THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Thursday, May 29, 2008
 

sad.sad.sad. MY HP IS STOLEN!
I realised it when I returned to class after chem lesson.
So!I shall fill in all the details!
1) 8am-9.30am: physics lesson. My hp was still with me. I placed my hp in Elaine' "LV" pouch, listening to songs. Then I took it out, and put it under the desk/ in bag( should be bag)
2) 9.30am-11am: chem lesson. Class 4P2 left classroom for chem lab! left my hp behind. took my wallet as I thought that I will be heading to canteen immediately.
3) 11am-11.10am: returned class.
FIRST THEFT CASE: Audry exclaimed, " Why is my bag left opening like this? Why is my hp pouch on the table? MY HP IS STOLEN!"

4) 11.10am-11.20am: I was happily munching on biscuits in class!

5)11.20am: Where is my HANDPHONE!!??

6)11.20am-11.30am: Xf, Ty, Ys and me searched for my hp.Ys realised that her bag was rummaged.

7) 11.30am: went to chem lab to search.No Hp.
8) 11.35am: went to gather at bball court. Confirmed with Audry. OuR HANDPHONES ARE STOLEN.

9)11.40am: Reached class. Met Mr *******. Audry and me told him, " Our Hp are stolen".
He replied, " Oh..Ehm...yah...I feel so sorry...". sarcastic+shocking+ expected reply.
" Why did you bring your handphones in the first place.......?"he continued. Yup. What he said is like sort of reprimanding+ "serves you right", " This is none of my business" tone.

10) 11.45am: found DM. I was really afraid what he is going to say as all my encounters with him are always something bad. Unexpectedly, he did not say much. Audry did most of the talking( Thanks a lot!). Then he called Mr LJS to attend to us, as he was rushing for his lesson.


11) 11.48am: Told Mr LJS everything. We went to our class. He looked at the cameras at the corridors. Then, he said that he's going to investigate the whole thing.

12)11.55am: went to General Office to fill in the " lost items" form.


13)12 noon: reached 4P1 for my geog lesson.
Miss Phua: Why are you so late?
Me: Report loss...
Miss Phua: What did you lost?
Me: HP...
Miss Phua: Omg...poor thing...don't cry...( she's kidding....)
Me: No lah....( And I sat on the wrong place without realising it.?=o)
+Realised I sat on the wrong place
Me: Where's Hee Yi?!!??
+den I went to sit with her( yup. quite embarrassing)+

14) end of geog lesson. I commited some more stupid mistakes during the lesson. Packed bag.

15) Elaine: MY SHORTS ARE NOT IN MY BAG! another officially declared lost item.

End of story.I was really flustered for the whole day. i mean its like feel gross inside. weird feeling. So, I did not really have my full attention after recess. Especially Emaths paper, when DM and Mr LJS begin to get some students out. I was practically thinking about the whole matter. Actually I was rather calm when I realised my hp is stolen( XF and TY thought I was joking intially). Its like really nth at first. Then I only sort of have "messy thoughts bombarding" me after seeing the teachers.


Its not a smooth day. And I don't know why I was still like happily jumping around although inside, I feel messy. I think its because I tend to take things lightly compared to others.拿的起, 放的下。是我的, 就是我的。 不是我的,也无须强求。 Its like "What's done is done and cnt be undone". And I really have no hopes of retrieving my hp. I think ITS IMPOSSIBLE. so I was practically thinking what I could do now or for the rest of the year. i was planning that I shall use my salary at the end of the year when I get a job. BECAUSE, MY HP , MY RESPONSIBILITY. And I think Life's fair. You lose something, you gain something. So actually there's no point to cry over spilled milk. I just need some time to adapt to this new change.

Anw, I have never thought that I would be a victim of theft. I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT 21ST CENTURY STUDENTS REALLY ABIDE TO THE LAW. serious. And I think that I will never steal from others. Because i will die of heart attack before I even touch the object. I mean STEALING really requires great courage. Think of the consequences.

This incident is a mystery that no one can solve. There's no CCTVs at the front door.
To Mr/Miss Theif/ Theives( if you chanced upon here): Perhaps you may be celebrating over your victory of getting away. But, I despise you.
I may have lost my hp, but gained a new lesson and a new insight.
What you may have gained is 2 hps and one fbt shorts, which may cost great monetary values to you, but you have lost even more. I can imagine you hiding the items secretly at someplace which no one knows. You are doing this behind the others, with the hidden sense of fear of being caught.
Is this worth it for your conscience?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]