THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Friday, May 16, 2008
 

I will be rather busy for the upcoming 2 weeks.

Tied down with co, ISP, MOCK EXAMS.

Yesh. Exactly, its EXAMS. It is just retarded to start an exam straight after another exam.

LIfe is not all abt EXAMS.you certainly agree with me, right?



Feeling rather encumbered by CO lately.

I'm a senior now. A Sec-4 senior who the juniors should look up to. sO supposedly I should perform well during the practices as well as maintaining discipline.

but, It just seems that things do not go smoothly. I show lots of mistakes everywhere and now. Sometimes, I think that if I don't even have self-discipline, how do I discipline the others?The public performance is coming up shortly. but we are still not ready for the show. The Sec-4s have to juggle between their ISP, Mock Exams and upcoming CHINESE O LEVEL. its sort of a responsibility now, instead of enjoyment, compared to we enjoy the days in co, with our seniors.



It dreads.Even if how much I wish to improve the section, I only have one pair of hands, one mouth,one pair of ears. Sometimes I reflect what position or authority am I in to lecture them. but then, I realised that I am sitting in front during the performance, who the teachers may ask me why the section has "this mistake...."..."that mistake..." as well the " leading colonial powers"( This is a hyperbole)...who will tell me to improve the section as well as my own skills.



Just a few more weeks to go. perhaps.



When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing at himself.


 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]