THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Thursday, May 1, 2008
 
I tug on to the balloon, with its strings held in my hand. Should I let go or not?



Have you ever, ever have that "feel"?



I will never be able to describe that "feel" ever. Its the kind of mixed feelings you have abt your life, like "ROJAK".

I mean what's the most important in life? Have you ever think abt it? Would you rather live a long, miserable life or a short, fulfilling one?


It's like you have everything, BUT the actual thing is, you have NOTHING AT ALL.



 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]