THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
 
And I changed my blogskin! I rather like it as simple and plain. Intially, i chose a really vibant, colourful skin. It was too complicated so I regretted my action. The skin is really STRIKING.

But for this template...there's some small little things which I have not changed...like the " Dear Diary" and "Story ended" at the beginning and ending of all my posts. I don't know how to delete that thing. Just solve it next day. AND! the music player is not playing. dono why.

I'm hungry but dinner's not ready yet.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]