THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Thursday, April 24, 2008
 

well. I lied. While mugging hard, I am here to post!! One needs a breather when one gets into her books for too long right?I had finished revising ss, one chpt of geog, chem(considered finish all organic chpts, but require some refreshing of memory as I still don't really get it). I had been mugging up hard FOR A WEEK, going home immediately after school to revise. Hope that I will be able to do well this time, as MY MOM IS DEFINITELY GOING TO THE MEET-THE -PARENTS session, which Mr ******* will be flashing out my report card, saying, " Well, your girl's results....blah.....but she needs to concentrate more on my lessons so that when I ask her questions EVERY LESSON, she will be giving me the most intelligent answer." Yes, that's what I will expect. so the....blah....will depends on how well I perform academically this time. for the other subjects like physics, am, em...will be revising them only at the eleventh hour as I am currently doing fine on them compared to my HUMANITIES. yup. shall just continue like this. FOCUS MORE ON MY WEAKER SUBJECTS B4 THE EXAMS ARRIVE.i can do it.


I played vball today with yan shuang, ty, elaine, phyllis. den gradually more ppl added in, like yu han, chun yueh, yan han from 4P3. It was FUN. This is considered my first time playing vball. quite a great first impression. lolx.


kk. that's all. leaving to finish my ss essay which I will be asking Mr siva to give me some comments tml. There's timed prac, ss consultation, "chem ask-questions", A square program tml. I shall turn in early to prepare for the packed schedule tml.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]