I intially wanted to post some pics on the picturesque view of the sunrise from my house window, but I failed, as something cropped up in between.
ytd oral..shall not talk about it..I am quite disappointed actually...
after oral...candice and me stayed back to do mr loh's wkshts...but we ended up chatting.
AND I realised that I am too SLACK at the moment. Candice told me that some peeps in her class is mugging up hard to the extent that I feel so ashamed of myself. so, SO, I shall start mugging up hard, harder, VERY HARD from this moment. Thus, I will not be blogging until COMMON TEST 2 ends. *back to the mugging process.
I went for physics tuition today, den headed to Bangkit to look for a new pair of white canvas shoes as well as
Baby Johnson powder and lotion which I had been longing to buy for a long time.(as it finished for quite some time) Guess who I saw when I was walking home. CHUA SAI and 王妈妈. We were so elated to see each other!!!!
Last but not least, I would like to conclude....my MOMMA struck 4D!!!She is jumping all around now. but It is only "consolation" and she only bought $1. which means that she only won $60 bucks. no. to be exact. $59 bucks.=).
Even the simplest thing in life will cheer you up and make you happy=)Signed
Regina