
see the cloudy fumes in the middle of the pic? The forest was on fire in the afternoon. I could smell the " chao da" smell hanging in the air just now.=(
Initially, Elaine and me headed to the physics lab, trying to finish our practical wkshts...but BUT but one of the lab was filled with people while the other was locked.so bad. we wanted to do it ourselves. but we were not given a chance.haix. so perhaps we will resort to copying?
den we went to SUBWAY for lunch. delicious=P. anw. I walked home from bpp to my home. I think that the distance is actually not very long. IT's like just walking and walking and not realising it, my house was just in front of me. considering of walking home after school next time=)ALONE!coz I think no one will walk the "long mile" with me. and I feel so serene while walking and listening to the music player.
我们是泛泛之辈。我犯了错说了慌都会后悔脚步该怎么停歇走得太快伤了谁都没发觉我们都在拼了命向前却看不到终点。。。