THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Saturday, March 15, 2008
 

I had just finished bathing after returning from physics tuition. Tuition today was FUN!=) Mr Loh was very humorous and interesting today.We did lessons on practical electricity and I learnt a lot today! Mr Loh gave some practical demonstrations today by "dismantling" and showing all the electrical appliances he was able to find in his house.lolx. He also taught us abt some practical situations as well as showing the relationships of the electrical components in daily life. Most importantly, he taught us how to commit suicide at home using electricity! of course i'm kidding. He mentioned that you can squeeze ur little finger into the socket at the live wire hole, and touch a nearby metal appliance using other hand. The electricity will past thru ur hand, ur heart then to the metal.

p.s.: I am just showing how interesting my tuition was today. DO NOT TRY THE METHOD!=/

ANW. I went to cwp myself to search for a gift. Of course, I lost my way in the shopping mall. I just could not find the shop which i was looking for. so I went rounds and rounds. levels and levels. shops and shops. and I still could nt find it! so i gave up and went out. bt when I reached the Mrt station, I changed my mind and went back to the mall again. spastic right?

Finally, I found a gift( bt still unable to find the shop I wanted). headed out, and saw the BOOMING pasa malam. I love PASA MALAMS. food, food, FOOD! so i could nt resist the temptation...went in and all the items seemed to be saying," buy me....".lolx. of course I was already broke and resist all the temptation. HOWEVER, i bought a F330 crystal case for my sis. she will return me the money.=)

I know i was just too rash last few days. my emotions had overpowered my ability to judge things in a clear mind. my apologies to whoever i had offended due to my impulsive behaviour last few days. well. at least i think so.

looking back...i realise that i had done many stupid, idiotic things that i had thought that every single of them is right. Pushing others' care away as a method of self-defense was the only way I had ever thought. I know I had hurt some of you by my sarcastic comments which I THOUGHT was nothing. I'm sorry as this was the only way to protect myself for whatever reason. I was just too ashamed to look back bt to put up an invisible protection veil around me, nt knowing of the harm that they had caused.

I know that we had distanced. I wished that we could return to the past. Does the fault lies on me? Or is it time that had defeated us?

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]