THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Monday, March 31, 2008
 
beautiful picture I found in my com.
I am just feeling so "itchy" all around once I stay with my books for 2 long. I just could not resist the temptation of switching on the com. SEE?I blogged almost 2 times a day!?insane.
I had watched the 华文智多星just nw(while revising physics), yup , I was there personally to watch the whole show. but, BUT the tv show just nw did not show any scene which stayed at the audience for more than 1SEC. Thus, it was sure that yan shuang, ting yan and my face did not appear at all!AT ALL!!The picture above amazed me. I just could not get my eyes off the picture(this is a form of exaggeration). I have more pictures like this=)shall post the pic along with my other posts the following days!


i still feel a tinge of suffocation within me after the 2.4 running.


 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]