AH!!!!!!!!!!!
there's physics tuition tml. bt i had nt done a single piece of work!
Life is tough.
I actually have er-hu lesson tml in the morning b4 my tuition, bt i'm pondering whether i should go or finish up my physics work.
in the end,
chen lao shi(er-hu teacher) went off so early today tt i cnt even talk to him!
so i ended up nt going tml as i'm too lazy to check up his no. and sms him.
coming to the end of March holidays...soon it will be
common test TWO. Time waits for no one, including me. perhaps it is time to open my eyes BIG BIG and cherish every single thing around me. I think I should change my attitude too, regardless whether it is towards my family or friends. sometimes i feel like giving myself a
tight slap to wake myself up. stop thinking abt the past as well as the pain that the past had inflicted in me.
IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE